Enfield Parks

Locating a Park in Enfield
Use the links below to locate a park in Enfield and a listing of its amenities:

Map of Parks (use in conjunction with "List" below)
List of Parks & Amenities

To reserve a ball field or park amenity:
Please call Buildings & Grounds at (860) 253-6427.  Click here to view the facility use policy.

To reserve a school facility or gymnasium:
Please call the school directly at their main office. Click here to access the Board of Education page.

State of Connecticut - Outdoor Recreation
Click here for a state-wide array of outdoor activities and recreational venues.

Contact Us

  1. Mary M. Keller

    Recreation Supervisor

    19 N. Main St.
    Enfield, CT 06082

    Ph: 860-253-6420
    Fx: 860-253-5147


    Monday - Friday
    9 a.m. - 5 p.m.