Enfield Police Department
Welcome to the Enfield Connecticut Police Department
The 2017 Torch Light Parade will be held Sunday, December 3, 2017. Beginning at 5 p.m., Route 5 between South Rd and Post Office Rd will be closed for setup for this event.
The Parade will begin at 6 p.m. and will result in Route 5 being closed from Post Office Rd to Alden and Belmont Ave. NO TRAFFIC will be allowed on this route during the parade, which is scheduled to last approximately 1 hour. The route will be staffed by police officers and auxiliary police officers and cones and barricades will be utilized to direct you as needed. To avoid unnecessary delays, please avoid this area during this timeframe if you are not attending this event. Thank you and have a safe weekend.
APPLICANT FINGERPRINT PROCEDURES
The Enfield Police Department provides noncriminal fingerprinting services to the general public consistent with the provisions of Connecticut General Statute 29-17c through employment of the following practices:
• Fingerprinting for the general public will be conducted on specific days and during specific hours as established by the Chief of Police;
• Fingerprint services are provided free of charge to residents* of the Town of Enfield;
• Fingerprint services are provided free of charge to non-residents who are employed* or seeking employment* BY the Town of Enfield;
• Fingerprint services are provided to all other non-residents for a fee as established by the Enfield Town Council.
Payment must be by check or cash in the exact amount….Cash payments not in the exact amount WILL NOT be accepted.
There will be no charge for vendors who require only a single thumb print or for persons being re-printed due to rejection of the original prints.
* Proof of residency, employment, or prospective employment by the Town of Enfield is required.
Persons requesting fingerprint services are hereby reminded that the Enfield Police have an obligation to respond to emergencies and active calls for service which at times could result in delay, postponement, or cancellation of fingerprinting due to staffing and activity levels.
TIMES AND FEE STRUCTURE
Effective January 1, 2017
Noncriminal fingerprinting is provided as follows:
Wednesday evenings – 6PM to 8PM
Saturday mornings – 9AM to 11AM
Resident = No Charge
Non-resident employed or seeking employment BY the town = No Charge
Non-resident = $ 50.00
Review information on the different divisions of the Town of Enfield Police Department.
View upcoming event information.
Read the Enfield Police Department Mission Statement.
Review arrests in Enfield and the EPD Most Wanted list.
View the Town of Enfield Police Department Staff Directory.